Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Break

 After a nice long day and into the night of studying, it feels good to be expectant of my amazing 3 hours of sleep before getting up only to study some more.  One of the thoughts that gets me through is the knowledge that I am only a couple days and seemingly impervious finals away from my Christmas break with my family.  I thought that I would break out a couple of photos that I took during Christmas break last year to get me into the spirit of one of my favorite times of year.



My family almost always pulls out a puzzle over the holidays to have 
something that we can spend time doing together and watch it as it is completed slowly but surely.  Inevitably my younger brother and mom, along with the occasional bust of action from my older brother, will do most of the work while the rest of us poke our heads in for the occasional confidence building finding of one or two pieces.  And of course there is no Christmas without the piano in the living room.  I am pretty sure that I take a picture of it every year, just because it looks cool.  

Time for some Zzzzz's and dreaming of easier days.


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.  Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment